These days, guest blogging and posting are everywhere like it is an epidemic in the marketing industry. With my years of blogging experience, it becomes a trend when someone wants to be a guest blogger in your site which has a good and a bad influence too. In addition, when it comes to regular posting on the blog, it is also an investment of time when doing guest posting. So, why do marketers bother to guest post this time?
In my years of blogging experience, I truly believe it is the single most important strategy for growing your blog readership and platform which is somewhat overwhelming and exciting as the owner and a reader as well. Here is my explanation about guest blogging or posting:
What is guest posting?
Let us define this for clear idea. For marketers everywhere, guest posting means writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website or blog page. I do it too when I have a lot of time writing new articles. I do it on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. In my own experience using it, I really believe that it is a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out to be introduced especially to the new marketers today.
With that said, there are three reasons why guest posting is such a key marketing strategy for every blogger all over the world to build their name and online influence. These are:
1. It builds relationships
Bloggers need good content. By being a good guest blogger and adding value to someone else’s blog, you’re going to build relationships with other bloggers. By making friends with other bloggers through guest posting, you’re going to grow your influence in the realm of social media, which will ultimately lead to more blog subscribers.
2. It is great for search engines
When it comes to guest posting, you should remember that the host blogger must include a link to your blog in the post somewhere (usually at the beginning or end). These backlinks will raise the value of your blog to search engines, making your content easier to find via Google, Yahoo, Bing, and others.
3. It introduces you to new people every time
If you’re adding value to the discussion, you’re going to see that convert over time to more readers, fans, and followers. That’s how powerful guest blogging is all about. It allows you to connect with new people, who can ultimately benefit you, if you do it right.
Guest Blogging and Posting Matters
When it comes to SEO process, guest posting on the other sites is as valuable as creating new content on your site as long as you put and get the backlinks in it. If you aren’t satisfied with your blog traffic but aren’t posting on other people’s blogs, you don’t have much to complain about. Start guest posting today, and see your influence grow.
Overall thought: It is really okay for you to start guest posting and blogging today. You don’t have to worry about if it is your first time to do so because there are so many online materials and tools that you can use that will guide you in your whole guest posting process. Just start doing guest blogging and you’ll see the difference!
Are you looking for some basic internet marketing tips that you can apply for your small business this time? We have gathered the best tips that you can implement for your business strategy. Here is our list of top tips that we think is good for small business owners and for sure is useful.
1. Determine the goal of your website
When starting your business, you need to ask first what you are trying to do with it. You need to determine your website goals because it will ultimately drive more business directly to you. You should start with one goal and that is to increase the number of phone calls and then branch out from there. It’s important to set goals, but it’s just as important to come up with a system for measuring those goals.
2. Evaluate your website’s content
It is still and will be the most essential part when dealing with content. It needs to be unique and useful for both personal and business purpose. You need to consider if the people will learn anything when they visit your site and of course, you need to consider your content if it matches your business goals.
3. Check out all your title tags
Aside from considering your website content, you need to visit your website and check out all your title tags. See if they are in the right position and if you have unique description as well. Aside from that, you need to see if it contains keywords that you want to associate with that page of your website.
4. Improve your call tracking and website analytics
You can’t improve upon what you can’t measure. Analytics provide a tremendous amount of incredibly useful data, such as where your website visitors come from, how long they stay, and what they do on your site. We also recommend you make sure you can track every lead that’s generated by your website.
5. Local business directories
You can also take advantage of free local business directories. We are pretty sure there are few great local business directories that are completely free for businesses to use. You can start with the free listings and then seeing how it goes.
6. Visit your competitors’ websites
As part of this industry, you need to check out your competition too. You can start by doing searches for keywords related to you business and then find out what others in your circle are doing and saying. This is a great way to get ideas and take stock of your own company’s online marketing efforts.
7. Admit that you have some deficiencies as a business
It is the first step to improve your website. A lot of business owners love their websites so much that they don’t recognize their flaws. No website is perfect, and every website can use improvement. You need to be open to discussion and see the comments from your customers and visitors.
8. Read and read as much as you can for references
There are so many resources that you can find online with excellent marketing advice. Have the time to read them and understand them properly so that you may know what are the things that you have miss out in your marketing skills.
Do you have other internet marketing tips that you want to add in our list? Put it in the comment below!
For so many years of my experience in the blogging industry, I have been longing for the time to share with you guys my experiences and wonderful ideas that you can also try on till this time. I have ideas that I have encountered way back in my early days in blogging but I also have new ideas that for sure you’ll going to love to use too.
Whatever definition you use this time, there are constant innovations in blogging as what you have noticed in the marketing world. There are some things that I have learned from the past that I can still apply and it still remains true today.
Here are some of my most top tips based on my experience in blogging that you can also implement and benefit from it right away for your blogging and internet marketing ideas today:
1. Have time to read while you still can – it is the very effective way to enhance your blogging skills from time to time. The more you read the better writer you will be currently and in the future. Being a blog reader myself, it really helps me understand the trends and latest updates in the blogging world today. Aside from that, it also helps me understand the mind of the blog reader too. So, after reading my tips, you should start reading good blogs and note your thoughts that you can apply in your next bogging journey.
2. Take one step at a time – don’t be in such a rush when blogging especially if it is really important. Don’t be overwhelmed and you need to take one step and afterwards, keep going. That’s how you can enjoy blogging from time to time.
3. As a blogger, you need to be very interesting to your readers – as a reader myself, I always want to find blog posts that I can find online which is really fresh, valuable, entertaining and of course, have remarkable information. Aside from that, you need to make an effort to deliver more than just the facts that you know and make it about them, your readers, and not just to yourself.
4. When writing, be consistent with your words – aside from delivering the good points in your blog posts, you are also there to be as good as your last post. In short, be consistent with your thoughts and ideas.
5. Blogging is all about passion – you might not be an expert in blogging today but sooner or later you can be. All you need to remember is to hold on to your passion in writing and you should keep the fire burning. Don’t let your subject turn into a chore. You need to be consistent as a blogger.
6. Write and communicate better – if you really love your work as a blogger, you can improve your writing but it takes effort and motivation when doing so.
7. Grow and share your experience with others – as a blogger, professional or new to the industry, you need to do new things and you need to broaden your horizons and to stretch yourself when it comes to blogging. Aside from that, when you want to learn something new in the blogging world, you can tell your readers about it in order for you to be excellent in writing good content.
8. And lastly, enjoy everything as a blogger – just keep on doing what you love until the time you wanted to stop being fun. When you feel that it is no longer fun, you just have to take a deep breath, take a walk for awhile in order for you to bring back the fun. You just have to go on with everything around you.
These are some of the tips that I will share with you this time. If you want to add more about it, please don’t hesitate to share your tips in the comments. Let’s spread good vibes and enjoy blogging!